Pre-License Course for Florida Real Estate Sales Associates
Unlock your potential and become a licensed sales associate
The state of Florida requires all licensed real estate sales associates to complete a 63-hour pre-license course approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC). The Dolphin School of Real Estate proudly serves as an online real estate school that offers courses for real estate licensees and other individuals who are looking to obtain their real estate license.
Our pre-licensing course is approved by the FREC and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) and follows all requirements for FREC’s Course I.
You must receive a 70% passing grade on the exam to successfully complete the course. Two exams attempts are included.
Once you pass your exam, the DBPR will be notified, and you will be eligible to take the next steps towards obtaining your real estate license, and creating the career of your dreams.
Our course license can be seen here: CRS22608, course number 0026858.
1. The Real Estate Business
2. Real Estate License Law and Qualifications for Licensure
3. Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules
4. Authorized Relationships, Duties, And Disclosure
5. Real Estate Brokerage Activities and Procedures
6. Violations of License Law, Penalties, and Procedures
7. Federal and State Laws Pertaining to Real Estate
8. Property Rights, Estates & Tenancies
9. Title, Deeds and Ownership Restrictions
10. Legal Descriptions
11. Real Estate Contracts
12. Residential Mortgages
13. Types of Mortgages and Sources of Financing
14. Real Estate-Related Computations and Closing of Transactions
15. Real Estate Markets and Analysis
16. Real Estate Appraisal
17. Real Estate Investments & Business Opportunity Brokerage
18. Taxes Affecting Real Estate
19. Planning, Zoning, and Environmental Hazards
20. Real Estate Mathematics
63 Hour pre-license package includes material that will help you study and be prepared to pass the test
Immediate access to 19 audio lessons to listen to the course content
It includes two practice exams that can be taken as many times as necessary to be ready to pass the final exam.
In case of failing to pass the final exam, Students will have a second exam attempt.
Add your email to the mailing list to get the latest updates and discounts.